Do you want to know how JD Edwards One View Reporting is working? You can learn the concepts of One View Reporting listed below from us!
- Overview of JD Edwards One View
- Benefits of One View
- How to Use One View Reports
- Technical requirement of One View
- Installing and Configuring One View Reporting
- One View Administration
- Report Development overview
- Oracle BI Publisher 184.108.40.206.0 Installation & Configuration
- JD Edwards 9.2 |220.127.116.11 & BIP 12c Integration
- Clustering for OVR
- Migrating/Upgrading OVR Server
- Implement Decimal Masking for One View Reports
- Configure One View Reports for Drill Back
- Backend mechanism of report generation
- How to Modifying Report
- How to Changing the Logo on One View Reports
- How to Changing the Chat on One View Reports
Overview of JD Edwards One View
One View Reporting enables end users to create & run their personalized reports directly from JD Edwards EnterpriseOne interactive applications. These reports are typically specific to the user or role and are those that users will run on a daily, weekly, or other periodic basis as part of their normal activities. Common use cases might be sales reports, customer reports, supplier reports, and employee reports
From TR 18.104.22.168, Oracle BI Publisher 22.214.171.124.0 is supported.
To update yourself with these technology changes, JDEClouds is the Perfect Solution for you! So what are you waiting for? Contact us to help you best utilize One View Reporting!