LDAP is an open industry standard protocol that directory services use to manage user profiles, such as user IDs and passwords, across multiple application systems. You can enable JD Edwards EnterpriseOne to use an LDAP-compliant directory service to manage JD Edwards EnterpriseOne user profiles and user-role relationships. After enabling JD Edwards EnterpriseOne for LDAP, user profiles can be administered through an LDAP version 3 compliant directory server, otherwise referred to as the LDAP server. System administrators use a third-party LDAP-enabled application to access the LDAP server.
- LDAP support overview.
- User Profile Management in LDAP-Enabled JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- LDAP and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne relationships.
- Application changes in LDAP-enabled JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
- LDAP server-side administration.
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne server-side administration.
For your consulting and Training needs contact JDEClouds !